Every NFT game has its NFT marketplace, at Meta Island we think differently.
Rather than being dependent on a specific technology and rely solely on it, and also due to the rapid evolution of the crypto technologies, we will not make our NFT specific to our Token or any specific blockchain.
Our marketplace will list our NFT as sold in different NFT marketplaces like like Opensea or Binance NFT. Each NFT will be available on each marketplace, this will give us an unprecedented exposure to all the available technologies and to all investors.
Also this will allow us to follow the evolution of the NFT in any future direction and insure the sustainability of the investors/players investment. Each NFT will be created for several marketplace, and each edition will be independent.
The online shop will show the categories of the NFT as follow
All our NFT will be sold with a 5% resell cut for us. If there is an author and copyright attached, we will share 2.5%/2.5% with the author with the original author if there is one. If there is none 5% of the royalties will be collected for each sale/resale as an income to the company. This will be reinvested in rewards for the stackers as explained in the token economy page.
We will support 4 type of NFT: Genesis, Unique, super rare, rare, common.
- 1.Genesis will be presales before the launch of the game and will happen only 1 time.
- 2.Unique NFT will be unique to a given blockchain.
- 3.Super rare NFT will have 2-10 issues on any supported blockchain.
- 4.Rare will have 11-1000 issues on any supported blockchain
- 5.Common will have 1001-10000+ issues on any supported blockchain
Our NFT will be in these categories: Audio, Art, Skins, Objects and Abilities.
- 1.Audio will be music created specifically for the game. The users who purchased an NFT will have the possibility to select the music in-game he want as a background music from the list of the default music provided for free, and added his unique NFT possessions.
- 2.Art are sketches, drawing, and painting made by design artists to create the game, these can be made on paper or different techniques depending on the artist skills. They represent characters of the game, or features of the game, they have artistic values and signature of the artist. They won't be available in any other format.
- 3.Avatars are the equivalent of the Apes series. The Avatar will stand over the player's character. We will crate a lot of avatars with different talented authors.
- 1.Skins are character/ weapons customisation such as hairs, clothes, shoes and anything cosmetic. Each player will have a choice of 2 possible basic skin for each rank one female and one male character, (total 30 preset characters). If he wants to personalize his character he will have the possibility to purchase some basic customization from inside the game, and NFT will provide another level of customization.
- 2.Objects are tools used in the game. Each object has characteristics like resistance, power, and specific features. For example rings can have magic powers, glasses can have special ability to detect enemies, or weapons have their own set of capabilities. The player will have a range of basic tools in the game and no NFT will be mandatory to play, but for example all objects will break after a certain usage, only NFT will have unlimited usability. Also unique objects with unique properties will be available as NFT, the possibilities are endless.
- 3.Abilities are unique features that the character can do or not. To use a bow, you need to have the ability to use it. You must acquire it throughout the game or if you want it right away you can purchase it as an NFT. There will be a lot of special abilities, spells, healing etc...in NFT so that the player can stand out from the crowd showing his power.
The NFT will be sold in the marketplaces or through our own store. The player will have a choice of 2 character for each Rank, one male or one female. In order to get a different skin, the NFT options will be possible.
Some abilities will be only available through NFT.
- NFT cannot be broken - while non = NFT will and needs to be repaired.
- NFT cannot be stolen or lost.
- NFT get better with age, having a Bonus parameter that is increasing every month until the NFT is maxed out.
We will support most popular NFT blockchain
Ethereum is a decentralized, open-source blockchain with smart contract functionality launched in 2015. Ether or ETH is the native cryptocurrency of the Ethereum blockchain.
ETH is used to pay transaction fees (known as gas fees) on the Ethereum blockchain. OpenSea has no say in setting gas fees - they are determined by supply/demand and fluctuate according to network usage.
Polygon (previously known as the Matic Network) is a separate blockchain that provides scalable, secure and instant transactions with Ethereum currencies like ETH, USDC and DAI.
As one of the first scaling solutions for Ethereum, cryptocurrencies must be "bridged" from Ethereum's blockchain to Polygon. Think of Polygon as a sibling to Ethereum, the currencies are similar, but the two blockchains have slight differences.
Beginning in July 2021, users can use Polygon to create, buy and sell NFTs without paying transaction fees, essentially creating a gas-free marketplace.
Binance NFT aims to become the premier destination for NFTs and digital collectibles, from visual arts and gaming to music and sports. screenshot. 1000*1200 px
One of the most powerful NFT will be the FOUNDER NFT.
This NFT will allow anyone who own it to travel from one server to another without the authorization of the server admin.
For example even if a Meta Island server is full or if it is private, a FOUNDER can immigrate his avatar inside this server, and the admin has no right to oppose to that.
Also founders are identified by the NPC who will treat them with respect. A FOUNDER logo being attached to the name.
This NFT will be available in different market places, for exemple 10x on Ethereum, 10x on Solana, 10x on OpenSea etc...
Our marketplace will list them all, and point to the product page for each NFT. The process to purchase them and resell them is handled by the specific marketplace.
We think that each project having its own marketplace is not a long term approach to the business of the NFT, huge marketplaces will become like Amazon or eBay, and we want to have the maximum exposure to your NFT, not being held in a corner of the web and prisoner to a technology that we don't have the time to update and follow.
Last modified 1yr ago