$ISL Token and $WOK

This diagram illustrates the scenarios in which the stablecoin $WOK is utilized and how it is bridged into and from $ISL. It's notable that while exit is feasible with various currencies, players and franchisees are restricted to bringing only $ISL into the game economy.

W.O.K Corp is the sole entity with the capability to mint $WOK, and it can only do so by converting $ISL. As such, $ISL serves as the fuel that empowers the entire Meta economy.

$ISL Token usage

The token economy in Metaisland is relatively complex and can be resumed by this small markup

W.O.K Corp relies on three primary methods to generate continuous income:

  1. Monthly Subscription: Individuals can subscribe to the system using either fiat or cryptocurrency, obtaining franchise rights. Half of the generated revenue goes to W.O.K Corp, while the remaining half is allocated to the franchise owner.

  2. NFT Sales: W.O.K Corp facilitates two types of NFT sales. Direct sales yield 100% profit for W.O.K Corp, while secondary market sales provide $WOK with 10% of the NFT's sale value, leaving the user with the remaining 90%. Users can choose to cash out through a cryptocurrency exchange (Cex) or reinvest in the Game Economy using $ISL, thereby increasing its value. NFT rentals allow users to rent high-value NFTs, with 25% of the rental profit going to W.O.K Corp, 25% to the franchise owner, and 50% to the end user.

  3. DeFi Protocols: W.O.K Corp leverages DeFi protocols such as staking and liquidity pools.

The $ISL token is listed on exchanges and serves as a means for users to refill the island with rewards. Its usage is complex, guaranteeing a high number of transactions and a wide range of global use cases.

This comprehensive mechanism consists of four essential components: Airdrop, Play-to-Earn, Staking (Shop Rentals), and Tips from other players. Users can exchange or bridge rewards to any supported network, deciding whether to cash out through Cex or reinvest in the economy by purchasing $ISL Tokens. Additionally, a portion of the end user's stacking contributes to the Liquidity Pool.

Acquiring a franchise involves purchasing $ISL Tokens, the governance token $WOK, from a cryptocurrency exchange and depositing them into the Metaisland system. This intricate system creates a mutually beneficial income generation model for both the corporation and its users within the gaming and blockchain ecosystems.

Last updated